Ah, the day has finally arrived: 08-08-08. A great poker hand and the start of some sports thingie. So here’s how the LC saw the week.
– A Blog Around The Clock: enjoy that fainting spell.
– archy: who do you think is the real McCain role model?
– Bark Bark Woof Woof: taxing questions.
– Bloggg: overstaying their welcome.
– Collective Sigh: why Andante hasn’t been blogging of late.
– Dohiyi Mir: remembering August 6.
– Echidne Of The Snakes: buffalo chips.
– Florida Progressive Coalition Blog: this is sick.
– Left Is Right: bits and pieces.
– Musing’s musings: after the storm.
– Pen-Elayne on the Web: the perfect phone…?
– Rook’s Rant: get well soon, Rook.
– rubber hose: on the road…in business class…to Israel.
– Scrutiny Hooligans: life under The Magnolia.
– SoonerThought: explaining tire inflation.
– Speedkill: a point for vegans.
– Steve Bates, The Yellow Doggerel Democrat: happy birthday, Steve.
– Stupid Enough Unexplanation follows the Adkisson case with some bizarre reactions to the shooting in the Knoxville UU church.
– The Invisible Library: busy busy busy.
– WTF Is It Now?? are you effing serious?
– …You Are A Tree: movie review — The Kite Runner
There will be things to watch on TV other than the Olympics. Here’s a suggestion.