This has been a pretty, uh, interesting week both here (computer crash) and out there in the world. Here’s how the LC took it.
– A Blog Around The Clock: fainting goats.
– archy: fake quotes and bad jokes.
– Bark Bark Woof Woof: it’s called “a lie.”
– Bloggg: taking on Michael “Savage” Weiner.
– Dohiyi Mir: sign DK’s petition.
– Echidne Of The Snakes: how fair is your paycheck?
– Florida Progressive Coalition Blog: keeping track of John McCain’s record of helping working families in Florida.
– Left Is Right: lots of bloggy good bits ‘n’ pieces.
– Musing’s musings: chemistry plant.
– Pen-Elayne on the Web: her latest ComicMix is up.
– Rook’s Rant: twins separated at birth?
– rubber hose: conventional wisdom.
– Scrutiny Hooligans: Miers must testify.
– SoonerThought: anti-gay crusaders loses.
– Speedkill: what do you think “no soliciting” means?
– Steve Bates, The Yellow Doggerel Democrat: John McCain – I love Paris?
– Stupid Enough Unexplanation: Adkisson and Internet responses.
– The Invisible Library: Keith reports in from the airport on ComicCon and bookselling news.
– WTF Is It Now?? $11.68 billion in profits.
– …You Are A Tree: googling Chuck Norris.
Welcome to August: the Olympics, the Democratic convention, and the 40th anniversary of the invasion of Czechoslovakia and “the whole world is watching.”