– Pick On Someone Your Own Size: Rep. Lincoln Diaz-Balart (R-FL) plays the schoolyard bully again. This time it’s Little Leaguers.
– Cut the Crap, Sen. McCain: Rose Russell on the Republican’s race-baiting.
– Paging Capt. Renault: Josh Marshall on the McCain campaign being shocked, shocked to find they’re being accused of race-baiting.
I’m amused to hear the McCain camp’s deep sense of “grievance” over any suggestion that McCain is running a xenophobic and often race-tinged campaign against Barack Obama. It’s amazing how you can be pushing a message that your opponent is in league with foreign terrorists and comparing him to twenty-something white women best known for their ‘behind the music’ episodes and so many people can get the wrong idea.
– Ya Think? Florida is in a recession.
– Tigers Update: The boys drop the opener at Trop.