Wall Street crumbles, John McCain suspends, and Sarah Palin will try to find you some of John McCain’s reforms and bring them to you. So what does the LC have for us this week?
– A Blog Around The Clock: rabid supporters.
– archy: McCain can’t multitask.
– Bark Bark Woof Woof: portrait of a family.
– Bloggg: Fear and Martial Law.
– Collective Sigh: counting cars.
– Dohiyi Mir: going to camp.
– Echidne Of The Snakes: Caribou Ken.
– Florida Progressive Coalition Blog: portrait of a Florida wingnut.
– Happy Furry Puppy Story Time: she’s not a hologram.
– Iddybud Journal: participating in the Clinton Global Initiative.
– Left Is Right: Friday fun, including computer error messages you can understand.
– Musing’s musings: No. No. No.
– Pen-Elayne on the Web: best scam evah.
– Rick’s Cafe Americain: can we do this? (Welcome back, Rick!)
– Rook’s Rant: the credit crunch becomes personal.
– rubber hose: “suspended”
– Scrutiny Hooligans: how long will the gas shortage last?
– SoonerThought: troops don’t get a time-out.
– Speedkill: pick a number… a really big number.
– Steve Bates, The Yellow Doggerel Democrat: John McCain’s health.
– Stupid Enough Unexplanation: Dick Morris’s advice.
– The Invisible Library: don’t panic.
– WTF Is It Now?? a bold new economic plan.
– …You Are A Tree: welcome to autumn.
We’ll discuss the debate — if there is one — next week. If there isn’t, we’ll talk about that, I’m sure.