Folks in Texas are bracing for Ike; I hope my pals in the Lone Star State are prepped, ready, or gone. Here’s the week as seen by the few, the proud, the LC.
– A Blog Around The Clock and the Harry Potter places in London.
– archy: lose your house, lose your vote.
– Bark Bark Woof Woof: rumor has it.
– Bloggg: why women should vote.
– Dohiyi Mir: NTodd waits for word.
– Echidne Of The Snakes: some straight talk, my friends.
– Florida Progressive Coalition Blog: Annette Taddeo gets national attention.
– Happy Furry Puppy Story Time: storm diversions.
– Iddybud Journal‘s tribute to September 11, 2001.
– Left Is Right: bits and pieces of the week.
– Lefty Side of the Dial: time to kill the pig.
– Pen-Elayne on the Web: Robin and Elayne’s moving tribute.
– Rook’s Rant: he’s lost in Vegas.
– rubber hose: who factchecks the factcheckers?
– Scrutiny Hooligans: torturing logic.
– SoonerThought: Roger Ebert on the American Idol candidate.
– Speedkill: vote Palin! (The other one.)
– Steve Bates, The Yellow Doggerel Democrat hunkers down for Ike.
– Stupid Enough Unexplanation tracks more right-wing nutsery.
– The Invisible Library: librarians for Palin? Seriously?
– WTF Is It Now?? nostalgic for Dan Quayle.
– …You Are A Tree not ignoring the date.
Stay safe, Gulf Coasters in Texas.