So, it’s after Labor Day. Put away your white shoes and belts and put on your Wellingtons; it’s time for the campaign. Here’s how the LC saw the week.
– A Blog Around The Clock: the cognitive difference between liberals and conservatives.
– archy passes on the lowdown on Sarah Palin from an Alaskan.
– Bark Bark Woof Woof encourages the press to do their job.
– Bloggg with a preview of coming attractions.
– Dohiyi Mir: free speech is more than heckling.
– Echidne Of The Snakes: inwhich she puts her snake tail in her mouth.
– Florida Progressive Coalition Blog: today’s reason to laugh. Plus, check out the pictures from the Democratic convention in Denver.
– Happy Furry Puppy Story Time: pictures from the Republican convention.
– Iddybud Journal: not electrified by Palin.
– Left Is Right: Masters of hypocrisy.
– Musing’s musings: what a difference an election makes.
– Pen-Elayne on the Web: early happy blogiversary wishes to Elayne! (It’s on Sunday.)
– Rook’s Rant: no comment is necessary.
– rubber hose fact-checks Palin.
– Scrutiny Hooligans: speaking Palinese.
– SoonerThought: John McCain let us down.
– Speedkill: more picking on Palin.
– Steve Bates, The Yellow Doggerel Democrat: pushing the button.
– Stupid Enough Unexplanation: smell the fear.
– The Invisible Library: save the Superman house!
– WTF Is It Now?? The week in LOLitics.
– …You Are A Tree: “the front fell off.”
Here’s hoping Hurricane Ike passes me by.