Trick or treat. Here’s the All Hallows Eve edition of the LC Friday Blogaround.
– A Blog Around The Clock: standing up for atheism.
– All Facts and Opinions: Helen Thomas on church/state separation under Bush.
– Bark Bark Woof Woof: the Obama ad.
– Bloggg: I think Moi is a Phillies fan. Just a hunch.
– Dohiyi Mir: NTodd is field operative for Obama.
– Echidne Of The Snakes continues her wonderful series on feminism.
– Florida Progressive Coalition Blog: Mark Weaver tells why he’s voting for Ralph Nader.
– Iddybud Journal: Catholic voters are not one-issue voters.
– Left Is Right: more bits and pieces.
– Lefty Side of the Dial: Republicans for Obama.
– Musing’s musings: Who would replace Barack Obama in the Senate if he’s elected?
– Pen-Elayne on the Web: her last column at ComicMix.
– Rook’s Rant: help for the automakers?
– rubber hose: swingin’ Pennsylvania?
– Scrutiny Hooligans: the lies of Elizabeth Dole.
– SoonerThought: who’s a socialist?
– Speedkill: godless money.
– Steve Bates, The Yellow Doggerel Democrat: three voting issues to be aware of.
– Stupid Enough Unexplanation: beating FDR.
– The Fulcrum: undecided about undecideds.
– The Invisible Library: watching the implosion.
– WTF Is It Now?? Obama and Stewart.
If you haven’t done it already and you’re registered to vote, vote. Vote as if your future depended on it.