Eleven days to go… Here’s how the the LC is wrapping it up.
– A Blog Around The Clock: political roundup of the week.
– All Facts and Opinions: the waiting is the hardest part.
– archy: the global war on Christmas has begun.
– Bark Bark Woof Woof: they’re not serious.
– Bloggg: voting booth advice.
– Collective Sigh: on Ted Stevens and stupidity.
– Dohiyi Mir: single party rule.
– Echidne Of The Snakes continues her series on her emergence as a feminist.
– Florida Progressive Coalition Blog: citizen interviews on Amendment 2 (the same-sex marriage ban) in Florida
– Iddybud Journal: James Taylor.
– Left Is Right: bits and pieces.
– Lefty Side of the Dial: wined and dined.
– Musing’s musings: polling by signs.
– Pen-Elayne on the Web… from the Left Coast.
– Rook’s Rant: one vote counts.
– rubber hose: on and off the SOFA.
– Scrutiny Hooligans: anvil time.
– SoonerThought: Joe McCain and traffic.
– Speedkill: Pat Buchanan on Colin Powell.
– Steve Bates, The Yellow Doggerel Democrat: clothes fake the man.
– Stupid Enough Unexplanation: hateful stuff.
– The Fulcrum: constitutional primer.
– The Invisible Library: writing software.
– WTF Is It Now?? OMFG.
– …You Are A Tree: tough times and best wishes.
If your state does it, consider early voting.