The debates are finally over. Eighteen days to go. Here’s what the LC is writing about in the run up to…the World Series.
– A Blog Around The Clock: why we blog.
– All Facts and Opinions: fighting Prop 8 in California.
– archy corrects the story on his old home.
– Bark Bark Woof Woof: debate wrap.
– Bloggg: news flash for John McCain.
– Dohiyi Mir: early voting.
– Echidne Of The Snakes starts a new series, beginning with The Right to Go Out.
– Florida Progressive Coalition Blog: Kenneth explains ACORN.
– Iddybud Journal: talking to Hillary Clinton.
– Left Is Right: bits and pieces.
– Lefty Side of the Dial: play videos and help kids.
– Musing’s musings: You can NOT be serious.
– Pen-Elayne on the Web reviews the stand-up comedy at the Al Smith dinner.
– Rick’s Cafe Americain: Rick apologizes to his GOP pals.
– Rook’s Rant: more spending.
– rubber hose also explains ACORN.
– Scrutiny Hooligans: a voter’s guide.
– SoonerThought: 90% of the time.
– Speedkill: where’s the liberty in libertarian?
– Steve Bates, The Yellow Doggerel Democrat: It’s a secret (service).
– Stupid Enough Unexplanation: a splash of reality.
– The Invisible Library: Christopher Buckley meets reality, too.
– WTF Is It Now?? beautiful!
– …You Are A Tree: vote for McCain (language alert)
All the way through and no more revelations about Joe the Plumber. Whew.