Better late than never…
Look at it this way; between now and Guy Fawkes Day, we’ll know who won the World Series, who won the Nobel Peace Prize, and who won the election. Hang in there.
Here’s the LC look at the week.
– A Blog Around The Clock: celebrate Open Access day on October 14th.
– All Facts and Opinion on the Connecticut ruling.
– archy: get squiddy.
– Bark Bark Woof Woof: Obama in Cincinnati.
– Bloggg: Happy Birthday, Bug!
– Collective Sigh: stray “debate” thoughts.
– Dohiyi Mir: veep thought.
– Echidne Of The Snakes: skylanda discusses pre-empting racism in the sub-prime debacle.
– Florida Progressive Coalition Blog: DailyKos raises funds for Miami candidates.
– Iddybud Journal: Big oil and India.
– Left Is Right: martial law?
– Lefty Side of the Dial: three questions.
– Musing’s musings: yet another lie from John McCain.
– Pen-Elayne on the Web: If you’re in L.A., let Elayne know.
– Rick’s Cafe Americain: post-debate game.
– Rook’s Rant: We spied on us.
– rubber hose: Christopher Buckley endorses Obama.
– Scrutiny Hooligans: vilifying democracy.
– SoonerThought: former Oklahoma governor Frank Keating makes news.
– Speedkill: voting against academic elites.
– Steve Bates, The Yellow Doggerel Democrat: uncontrollable rage.
– Stupid Enough Unexplanation: over the edge.
– The Invisible Library: is this the greatest library ever?
– WTF Is It Now?? that’s a prayer?
– …You Are A Tree: remembering a friend.
No, I have never met William Ayers. Why, what have you heard?