How did Sarah Palin do this week? How did your portfolio do this week? Let’s see what the LC had to say.
– A Blog Around The Clock: from telecommuting to co-working.
– archy: impressions of Sarah.
– Bark Bark Woof Woof: challenging the gay adoption ban in Florida.
– Bloggg: bailout.
– Collective Sigh: a debate game we can indulge in.
– Dohiyi Mir: autumn in Vermont.
– Echidne Of The Snakes: dumb broads.
– Florida Progressive Coalition Blog: Michelle Obama in Florida.
– Iddybud Journal: the pope on holding terror suspects.
– Left Is Right: bits ‘n’ pieces… and lotsa fun.
– Musing’s musings: give it up, John.
– Pen-Elayne on the Web: the best blogaround evah!
– Rick’s Cafe Americain: Rick’s take on last night.
– Rook’s Rant needs more than a bailout.
– rubber hose: funny moment.
– Scrutiny Hooligans: Obama is coming to Asheville.
– SoonerThought: saying goodbye to Michigan.
– Speedkill: This is getting annoying.
– Steve Bates, The Yellow Doggerel Democrat: the hunter.
– Stupid Enough Unexplanation: city life.
– The Invisible Library: banned books week.
– WTF Is It Now?? Sarah Palin’s reading list.
– …You Are A Tree: missing this band.
The real ticket:
HT to Pen-Elayne.