– Bad Assets: The bailout passes, so now the government has to decide what assets it wants to buy with all of our money.
– Lost It: If you needed any further proof that David Broder has descended to blithering idiocy, here it is.
– A Punctuation Mark, Not a Sentence. Bob Herbert on Sarah Palin’s universe.
– Comparing Notes: The moderator of a congressional candidates’ debate in Miami quits when he finds out the candidates will get the questions in advance.
– Acceptable Tolerance? Abby Callard asks if there’s a difference between accepting something like gay marriage and merely “tolerating” it.
– Saturday Morning Cartoons: Jonny Quest.