The election afterglow is fading…so what is the LC talking about this week?
– A Blog Around The Clock: light pollution.
– All Facts and Opinions protests against Prop 8
– archy: Armistice Day.
– Bark Bark Woof Woof: No excuses.
– Bloggg: Normality sinking in.
– Dohiyi Mir: looking for work is tough.
– Echidne Of The Snakes: floating in weirdness.
– Florida Progressive Coalition Blog: ten stories to read.
– Iddybud Journal reviews “When You Come Home.”
– Left Is Right: what is “good” about our military?
– Pen-Elayne on the Web: medicine, seeing the Prop 8 protesters, and a song.
– Rick’s Cafe Americain: the Yes men strike again.
– Rook’s Rant: alive but not well.
– rubber hose: Michelle Malkin and William Ayers – the perfect couple.
– Scrutiny Hooligans: the fifty-state strategy worked.
– SoonerThought: cutting the Pentagon budget
– Speedkill: business opportunities for conservatives.
– Steve Bates, The Yellow Doggerel Democrat: a tale of two prescriptions.
– Stupid Enough Unexplanation: go after the Bush lawbreakers?
– The Fulcrum: Purple haze.
– The Invisible Library: writing on writing.
– WTF Is It Now?? Mr. Bush regrets.
I’m already hearing Christmas music on the radio. Sheesh.
Update: Sorry, I left out The Fulcrum this morning. I have rectified that.