Incertus tagged me for the random things meme, and in the spirit of cooperation — to some degree — and fun, here’s my take on it.
First, the rules:
1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Write six random things about yourself.
4. Tag six people at the end of your post and link to them.
5. Let each person know they’ve been tagged and leave a comment on their blog.
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up.
Six random things about me:
1. Although I am right-handed, I use a computer mouse with my left.
2. I do not own an iPod and probably never will.
3. I never wear shorts in public unless I’m at the beach.
4. I do the New York Times Sunday crossword puzzles in ink.
5. I find it impossible not to find humor in almost any situation. (That gets me in trouble sometimes, but it’s worth it.)
6. I have always wanted to own a car with right-hand drive.
As for Rules 4 and 5, I have my own: I am the black hole of memes. I don’t pass them on or tag others; this after several good-natured death threats by other bloggers. So, thanks, Brian, but this is the end of the road here. However, dear reader, you are free to run with it yourself and have at it in the comments.