– Stick Around, Bob: Secretary of Defense Robert Gates will stay on the job in the Obama administration.
– Brennan Out of Intelligence: John Brennan has removed himself from consideration for a position in the intelligence community in the Obama administration. He blames the liberal blogosphere. (Gee, I missed the memo.)
– Hillary Clinton and Article One, Section Six: Does the Constitution stand between Sen. Clinton and the job of Secretary of State?
– Remembering Sean Taylor: A year after his death, his family remembers the man from Florida City who made good on the gridiron and died at the age of 24.
– Best Wishes: Barbara Bush spends the night in a Houston hospital. Here’s to a speedy and uneventful recovery.
– Jim Morin in the Miami Herald.