– Bill or Hillary? Bill Richardson, that is, or Hillary Clinton for Secretary of State in the Obama administration.
– The Mormons did it. The church poured money into the battle to pass Prop 8 in California. It’s ironic that a religious group once persecuted for their marriage practices would persecute others.
– After the Religious Right: what’s next for people of faith in politics.
– Book ’em. The Miami Book Fair continues, and e-books are gaining stature.
– Your inner lolcat. What our fascination with anthropomorphic felines says about us.
– Saturday morning cartoons. Johnny Bravo.