It’s Boxing Day in Great Britain and Canada. I’m not really sure what it is, but it’s as good a reason to have a day off as any… and to take a leisurely stroll through the post-Christmas writings of the LC.
– A Blog Around The Clock: what’s wrong with Evolutionary Psychology.
– All Facts and Opinions: Natalie’s take on the Rick Warren issue;
– archy: John’s take on Pastor Rick;
– Bark Bark Woof Woof: and Mustang Bobby’s take as well.
– Bloggg: Pec Man.
– Dohiyi Mir remembers Apollo 8’s mission and reading Genesis.
– Echidne Of The Snakes: looking for God.
– Florida Progressive Coalition Blog: catch up on Florida politics here.
– Iddybud Journal: it’s still the Christmas season; enjoy the music.
– Left Is Right: throwing a monkey wrench into the works.
– Pen-Elayne on the Web: prayer made easy!
– Rook’s Rant today is about not using anti-virus software.
– rubber hose on the other movie about Harvey Milk.
– Scrutiny Hooligans on the recession in North Carolina.
– SoonerThought: Biden in contact.
– Speedkill: last-minute blogging before the break.
– Steve Bates, The Yellow Doggerel Democrat: canned laughter.
– Stupid Enough Unexplanation: quit not thy day job, Rush.
– The Invisible Library: snowcats.
– WTF Is It Now?? swear on it.
– …You Are A Tree: home for the holidays.
Enjoy the boxing.