This is it: the last weekend before Christmas, and the start of my two weeks off. Now I’ll really have time to keep up with the LC.
– A Blog Around The Clock: drop ’til you drop.
– All Facts and Opinions: Old Spice’s Man of the Year is a right-wing nutjob.
– archy: CEO government.
– Bark Bark Woof Woof: being gay and going to high school.
– Bloggg: snow daze.
– Collective Sigh: an update and a plea for blood donations.
– Dohiyi Mir on Caroline.
– Echidne Of The Snakes on the Rick Warren issue.
– Florida Progressive Coalition Blog: Hold on, Holder.
– Iddybud Journal: intellectual bankruptcy.
– Left Is Right: short bits and pieces.
– Left Turn Only is still working out the kinks.
– Musing’s musings on GOP tactics in Illinois.
– Pen-Elayne on the Web’s silly site o’ the day… it’s like whack-a-mole.
– Rick’s Cafe Americain: Patriots fan.
– Rook’s Rant: writing on writing.
– rubber hose on the warren issue.
– Scrutiny Hooligans recaps the election a la “previously on The West Wing…”
– SoonerThought: union busting.
– Speedkill: music of 2008.
– Steve Bates, The Yellow Doggerel Democrat: torture.
– Stupid Enough Unexplanation: can a non-Christian be an American citizen?
– The Invisible Library: Bush’s library is short of cash.
– WTF Is It Now?? the legacy.
– …You Are A Tree received some very good news.