What’s up this week in the LC?
– A Blog Around The Clock: how to organize a smart mob.
– All Facts and Opinions: California cities line up against Prop 8.
– archy: a fine state.
– Bark Bark Woof Woof: does it matter what the bible says about same-sex marriage?
– Bloggg: when it comes to corruption, Chicago ain’t got nothing on Philly.
– Dohiyi Mir: how did a day without a gay go?
– Echidne Of The Snakes: do bitches have feelings?
– Florida Progressive Coalition Blog: Dan Gelber in the Senate?
– Iddybud Journal: worth the fight.
– Left Is Right: bits and pieces.
– Left Turn Only: changes are coming to Chris’s site.
– Musing’s musings on the background of Gov. Blagojevich’s troubles.
– Pen-Elayne on the Web: sorry for the inconvenience…
– Rook’s Rant: remember that stimulus check?
– rubber hose: czar wreck.
– Scrutiny Hooligans seeks advice on a new computer.
– SoonerThought: the next Secretary of Education.
– Speedkill gets life advice from absolute strangers.
– Steve Bates, The Yellow Doggerel Democrat: snow in Houston.
– Stupid Enough Unexplanation: keep the fitz in Fitzmas.
– The Fulcrum: cannon fodder.
– The Invisible Library: Keith spins his yarn about his trip to Ireland.
– WTF Is It Now?? time wasters.
– …You Are A Tree: Starship mash-up.
Okay, I did some shopping this week. But only on-line.