It’s snowing somewhere, so it’s time for the weekly LC blogaround to shovel it…
– A Blog Around The Clock: time to vote for the 2008 Edublog awards.
– All Facts and Opinions: AFA action alert.
– archy: the state of Columbia.
– Bark Bark Woof Woof responds to a letter in the Miami Herald.
– Bloggg: genealogy sucks.
– Dohiyi Mir: a Georgie Bush Christmas.
– Echidne Of The Snakes: join the discussion on health care.
– Florida Progressive Coalition Blog: the prospects of Jeb Bush as Florida’s next senator.
– Iddybud Journal: Ken Burns at Gettysburg.
– Left Is Right: bits and pieces for the week.
– Musing’s musings: a fundamentally bad idea.
– Pen-Elayne on the Web: best blogaround evah!
– Rook’s Rant: family health.
– rubber hose: no filibuster proof Senate.
– Scrutiny Hooligans: you saw it on Olbermann: Prop 8 – The Musical.
– SoonerThought: why they came to Iraq.
– Speedkill: who knew video games were gay recruitment tools?
– Steve Bates, The Yellow Doggerel Democrat: gun control.
– Stupid Enough Unexplanation: BDS explained.
– The Fulcrum: clusterbomb clusterf__k.
– The Invisible Library: fresh off the boat from Ireland.
– WTF Is It Now?? Obama’s blog.
– …You Are A Tree is not chipper in the morning.
I’ve done no shopping yet…