– Air Strikes in Gaza: Israel hits Palestinian sites in retaliation for rocket attacks.
– Sabre Rattling: Pakistan is moving troops closer to the Indian border. Tensions are still high after the Mumbai terror attacks.
– Good Riddance: 75% of Americans are glad that Bush is leaving the White House.
– No More Snow… Just a lot of rain in store for Seattle, which leads to flooding and avalanche warnings.
– Overload: the data dump from the Bush administration — everything from top-secret Iraq war plans to the Barney-cam — threatens to overload the National Archives.
– The Pool Without the Pool: President-elect Obama ditched the press to take his kids to a water park in Hawaii.
– Saturday Morning Cartoons: Space Ghost.