– Bupkus: The Obama transition team releases the report on contacts between them and Gov. Blagojevich and says there’s nothing untoward to report.
– Still Winter: If you’re traveling up north, it’s still snowy, icy, and generally crappy getting from here to there. It’s even delaying travel here in Florida.
– Not a Done Deal: Caroline Kennedy’s shoo-in to the Senate meets some resistance from Democrats.
– Happy Pat: Not that it matters, but Pat Robertson is pleased with Obama’s cabinet picks so far.
– Up by 46: Al Franken has the lead in the Minnesota Senate recount.
– End of the Road: SUV’s are dying and the auto companies are closing the plants that made them.
– Breaking News for Wingnuts: Hawaii is one of the fifty United States.
– “Dark Days” for the GOP: Michael Scherer of Time looks down the Republican road and sees trouble.
– Bite Me takes on a whole new meaning: misdemeanor battery.