– Information, Please: Jesse Jackson, Jr. was an informant to the feds on the Blagojevich case.
– So Retro: Republicans want to see Eric Holder’s files on the Elian Gonzalez case.
– Case Closed: Hollywood, Florida police announce that the mystery of who killed 6-year-old Adam Walsh — and which led to heightened awareness of missing and exploited children (and America’s Most Wanted) — in 1981 has been solved.
– The Ag Sec: Barack Obama picks former Iowa governor Tom Vilsack — a one-time candidate for president in 2008 — for Secretary of Agriculture.
– I’m Shocked, Shocked to find that Vice President Dick Cheney approved of torturing suspects by the CIA.
– Must-See TV: Minstrel Hussain Boy, noted musician, muse, and frequent commenter here and everywhere, is on Jeopardy! tonight. Check local listings.