– Helping Detroit hang on until we get a real president. The Democrats are working on a short-term loan for the Big 3 until Barack Obama is sworn in.
– Senator Kennedy? Caroline Kennedy is said to be seriously considering putting her name in to replace Hillary Clinton in the Senate.
– Blackwater in Deep: Employees of the shadowy contractor in Iraq are indicted for the deaths of 17 civilians.
– Minnesota Recount: It’s all over except for the shouting…
– William Ayers Speaks: After everything Sarah Palin and the right-wing noise machine had to say, hear what he has to say.
– Slightly Ironic: A Pennsylvania US attorney appointed by Bush isn’t planning to leave office when the Bush administration comes to an end.
– Good News for Schools: Nine Miami-Dade public schools make the US News & World Report top 100 schools in the nation list.
– Showing Concern: Do you know what a “concern troll” is? Read and learn.
– Taking This Blog Literally? A robbery suspect barks at the judge.
– Saturday Morning Cartoon: Snagglepuss.
“Heavens to Murgatroyd!