– Who’s Calling? Rep. Ileana Ros-Lehtinen hangs up on Barack Obama. Twice.
– Minnesota Recount: Franken says he has the lead.
– The Buck Stops Where? Joan Walsh rakes President Bush over the coals for his weaselly way he’s blaming everyone else for his screw-ups in office.
– Divorce Episcopalian Style: Conservatives are forming their own church because the idea of openly gay bishops is icky.
– Desperate: Canadian Prime Minister Stephen Harper says the moves by the opposition parties to bring down his government are “undemocratic.”
– Cheap: Oil prices fell below $46 a barrel this morning. That’s $100 less than in July, and it may go lower.
– Transparency: Why Frank Rich’s columns on-line are loaded with links.