The House passes a massive stimulus bill, Rod Blagojevich is out of work — along with several thousand other people — and the GOP grovels to the dulcet tones of a flaming gasbag. Oh, the humanity.
– A Blog Around The Clock links to a post about the sicker sex.
– archy: Part I of some mammoth research.
– Bark Bark Woof Woof: Mayor Sam Adams doesn’t help gay equality.
– Bloggg: need a job?
– Dohiyi Mir: NTodd likes the new Illinois governor.
– Echidne Of The Snakes: inside the sex trade.
– Florida Progressive Coalition Blog: ammo to counter right-wing spin.
– Iddybud Journal tears down the myth of Reagan.
– Left Is Right: bits and pieces for the week.
– Musing’s musings on fixing what isn’t broken.
– Pen-Elayne on the Web finds a bad day at work is relative.
– Rook’s Rant: dominoes…
– rubber hose: trouble in film-festival land.
– Scrutiny Hooligans: Heath Schuler, one of the few.
– Speedkill: Overly optimistic?
– Steve Bates, The Yellow Doggerel Democrat, offers the president some advice.
– Stupid Enough Unexplanation: Are we post-racial yet?
– The Invisible Library: a fine point.
– WTF Is It Now?? snarks Karl Rove.
Meanwhile, there’s some sort of sporting event going on over in Tampa on Sunday. Whatever.