The first Friday Blogaround of the Obama administration. Let’s see what the LC has to say this week.
– A Blog Around The Clock: Science Online ’09 in pictures.
– archy: the face of the modern conservative movement.
– Bark Bark Woof Woof says goodbye to President Bush.
– Bloggg: in case you missed it, the inauguration was live-blogged.
– Collective Sigh with some thoughts on the change in Washington and in her life.
– Dohiyi Mir: neener, neener.
– Echidne Of The Snakes: ledbettered!
– Florida Progressive Coalition Blog: Larry Thorson was there.
– Iddybud Journal: remembering Dr. King.
– Left Is Right: this cartoon says it all.
– Musing’s musings grades the speech.
– Pen-Elayne on the Web: measure your morality.
– Rook’s Rant with the irony of the day.
– rubber hose: too much fairness?
– Scrutiny Hooligans gets a new design.
– SoonerThought signs off. Thanks for everything, ST, and keep us informed.
– Speedkill: random thought.
– Steve Bates, The Yellow Doggerel Democrat: it’s about time.
– Stupid Enough Unexplanation: reviews of the speech from the right wing.
– WTF Is It Now?? on how the Republicans can really apologize.
– …You Are A Tree: resetting the clock.
It’s been a year to the day since I went to New York to see Can’t Live Without You open off-off-Broadway. Where’d the time go?