This is the last Friday Blogaround… of the Bush administration. How will the LC say goodbye?
– A Blog Around The Clock: microscoping dinosaurs.
– archy: desperate times mean desperadoes.
– Bark Bark Woof Woof: anybody seen Fidel lately?
– Bloggg: those were the days: get married or get fined.
– Dohiyi Mir: A picture tour of Hoover Dam.
– Echidne Of The Snakes: the new face of the Supreme Court.
– Florida Progressive Coalition Blog: Crist vs. Rubio in Senate primary?
– Iddybud Journal: Hillary Clinton’s confirmation hearing.
– Left Is Right: bits ‘n’ pieces.
– Left Turn Only: rebuilding…
– Musing’s musings: act responsibly.
– Pen-Elayne on the Web: want to become an Obamicon?
– Rook’s Rant: Rick Sanchez lays into “Joe the War Correspondent.”
– rubber hose: what comes next in Gaza.
– Scrutiny Hooligans: you can’t work from home?
– SoonerThought announces its plans for the future. So long, ST…
– Speedkill: looking forward.
– Steve Bates, The Yellow Doggerel Democrat: FISA Court screws you.
– Stupid Enough Unexplanation: Reagan’s legacy.
– The Invisible Library: characters take over.
– WTF Is It Now?? Blamey Whinehouse.
– …You Are A Tree: slowly getting back to life.
Next week: the first blogaround of the Obama administration.
PS: If you’re in South Florida, come to the Art Deco Festival this weekend on Miami Beach. I’ll see you there.