A new year, a new template, so what’s new this week at the Liberal Coalition?
– A Blog Around The Clock: academic evolution.
– archy: luxury or necessity?
– Bark Bark Woof Woof: an appreciation of friends and families.
– Bloggg: reboot!
– Dohiyi Mir: admitting one’s moral and intellectual bankruptcy.
– Echidne Of The Snakes: situational ethics.
– Florida Progressive Coalition Blog: 10 stories to read.
– Iddybud Journal: resolutions.
– Left Is Right: the top ten?
– Musing’s musings: goodbye 2008.
– Pen-Elayne on the Web asks, how many of these cultural references to 2008 do you get?
– Rook’s Rant – Hey, rook, quiet week?
– rubber hose makes his 2009 predictions.
– Scrutiny Hooligans: The Gaza conflict.
– SoonerThought excerpt: a heck of a year.
– Speedkill: the basics.
– Steve Bates, The Yellow Doggerel Democrat: putting on a conservative face.
– Stupid Enough Unexplanation: Dennis Prager’s advice for a happy marriage.
– WTF Is It Now?? presents a list of lists.
– …You Are A Tree: annoying ad.
If you watched the bowl games, I hope your team won.