– $2 Trillion: That’s the debt estimate for 2009. Of course, it all depends on what you do with it…
– AirTran apologizes to to nine Muslim passengers, offers free tickets. Fine, but where do they go to get their dignity back?
– ¿Me puede oír usted ahora? Cell phones in Cuba are expensive and used for texting and paging, not talking.
– What about Gitmo? The Obama administration has to tell the Supremes where they stand on the detainees at Guantánamo Bay.
– Fidel Castro arrested in Miami! But not that Fidel…
– Jett Travolta: John Travolta’s teenage son died in the Bahamas.
– Saturday Morning TV: Sergeant Preston of the Yukon