Here’s the LC take on the news and esoterica of the week.
– A Blog Around The Clock: doing homework today.
– archy: show us Bobby Jindal’s birth certificate.
– Bark Bark Woof Woof: finally an adult addresses Congress.
– Bloggg: Community? Ha.
– Dohiyi Mir: NTodd remembers a friend; remembers Whitman.
– Echidne Of The Snakes: women are different than men.
– Florida Progressive Coalition Blog: inundation.
– Left Is Right: bits and pieces of the week.
– Musing’s musings: so resign already.
– Pen-Elayne on the Web loves her job.
– Rook’s Rant: new day, same ideological divide.
– rubber hose: residual force.
– Scrutiny Hooligans: tea, no sugar.
– Speedkill: affirmative action.
– Steve Bates, The Yellow Doggerel Democrat: of chimps and watermelons.
– Stupid Enough Unexplanation: representation for D.C.
– The Invisible Library: kindling a fight.
– WTF Is It Now?? show me the salt-marsh mouse.
Here comes March like a lion…