What a stimulating week. Let’s see what the LC had to say about all of the fun.
– A Blog Around The Clock: Coturnix in the Big Apple.
– All Facts and Opinions: contemptuous dude.
– archy: outrages.
– Bark Bark Woof Woof: the other “F” word.
– Bloggg: Moi has an idea.
– Dohiyi Mir: get your prosecution on.
– Echidne Of The Snakes: the way of all flesh.
– Florida Progressive Coalition Blog: how to end gerrymandering.
– Iddybud Journal: One-Man Village.
– Left Is Right: papal hypocrisy.
– Musing’s musings: sorry, Roland.
– Pen-Elayne on the Web: Elayne’s prepping for a trip to England; want to guest-blog for her while she’s gone?
– Rook’s Rant on Eric Holder’s speech about race.
– rubber hose: test threat.
– Scrutiny Hooligans: Heath Shuler gets scrutinized.
– Speedkill: religion and morality.
– Steve Bates, The Yellow Doggerel Democrat: Cut!!!
– Stupid Enough Unexplanation: 2010 might be tough for Democrats.
– The Invisible Library: Publishing on demand — the cutting edge of respectability.
– WTF Is It Now?? isolating the Christian gene.
– …You Are A Tree is game-blogging again.
Two big car shows this weekend; one in downtown Miami on Saturday, and the Boca Raton Concours d’Elegance on Sunday. I’ll be there.