Friday the 13th and Valentine’s Day tomorrow… what a combination. Let’s see how it looked to the Liberal Coalition.
– A Blog Around The Clock: new and exciting!
– All Facts and Opinions: Natalie’s back and posting about DoMA.
– archy: stupid staff tricks.
– Bark Bark Woof Woof: “Years from now, when you talk of this — and you will — be kind.”
– Bloggg: who needs enemies?
– Collective Sigh: the New Deal was no failure.
– Dohiyi Mir: Truth and reconciliation.
– Echidne Of The Snakes: rationing health care.
– Florida Progressive Coalition Blog: why Charlie Crist won’t run for the Senate.
– Iddybud Journal: deaths in Uganda.
– Left Is Right: stop being nice.
– Musing’s musings: trying to keep up.
– Pen-Elayne on the Web: pictures from the convention.
– Rook’s Rant: space crash.
– rubber hose: who would want to be commerce secretary anyway?
– Scrutiny Hooligans: the bipartisanship of Heath Shuler.
– Steve Bates, The Yellow Doggerel Democrat: Abraham and Charles.
– Stupid Enough Unexplanation is back and has Ann’s number.
– The Invisible Library: singularity?
– WTF Is It Now?? Peak wingnuttia is here.
– …You Are A Tree: gaming update.
If you have bad luck today, hope for better luck in love tomorrow.