The first full week of spring, and it’s flooding up north, snowing out west, and thundering in the south. Here’s what the LC rumbled about this week.
– A Blog Around The Clock: evolution and education in Texas.
– archy covers the eruption of Mt. Redoubt.
– Bark Bark Woof Woof on taxes.
– Bloggg: the wrong doctor.
– Dohiyi Mir rallies the troops for equality in Vermont, and defends the folks at Code Pink.
– Echidne Of The Snakes: well-aimed anger.
– Florida Progressive Coalition Blog contemplates a blogger-driven news distribution network.
– Left Is Right: the Wall Street Revolution.
– Left Turn Only: Glenn Beck is crazy.
– Musing’s musings: the gift of wingnuttery.
– Pen-Elayne on the Web has a lot of pictures from her trip to England.
– Rook’s Rant is posting a lot of good stuff, including this observation about Ms. McCain.
– rubber hose on the teleprompter meme.
– Scrutiny Hooligans listens to Judy Shepard, Matthew’s mother.
– Speedkill learns some new perspectives on the Israel/Palestine conflict.
– Steve Bates, The Yellow Doggerel Democrat: it’s witchcraft… and you do that voodoo that you do so well…
– Stupid Enough Unexplanation with thoughts on liberal vs. conservative.
– The Invisible Library: the new new.
– WTF Is It Now?? how’s that?
– …You Are A Tree runs his office technology (I hate Sharepoint, too).
What are you doing this weekend?