Here’s the weekly lowdown from the Liberal Coalition.
– A Blog Around The Clock: climate change and sex.
– archy: take the quiz and see how liberal or conservative you are.
– Bark Bark Woof Woof: the decline of evangelism.
– Bloggg: if you can read this…
– Dohiyi Mir: Plato and why you should do something.
– Echidne Of The Snakes on the new White House Council on Women and Girls.
– Florida Progressive Coalition Blog: Who is Adam Hasner?
– Left Is Right: bits ‘n’ pieces.
– Left Turn Only: Multiplicity. (Welcome back, Chris.)
– Musing’s musings: being gunned down by a newt.
– Pen-Elayne on the Web: Hey, Elayne needs a guest-host blogger next week. Help her out if you can.
– Rook’s Rant: a tale of two metaphors.
– rubber hose: health care reform isn’t frightening…
– Scrutiny Hooligans: communities coming together.
– Speedkill: Jonah’s mailbox.
– Steve Bates, The Yellow Doggerel Democrat: how hard can it be to redesign the GOP website?
– Stupid Enough Unexplanation: those darned Hollywood policy makers.
– The Invisible Library reviews Watchmen.
– WTF Is It Now?? another pervy Republican caught.
– …You Are A Tree: finding the real El Dorado.
So, how was your week?