Even when I’m on the road I check what others in the LC are writing about.
– A Blog Around The Clock: DHS goes paperless.
– All Facts and Opinions: Connecticut defines religious exemptions in marriage equality.
– archy: sticks and stones.
– Bark Bark Woof Woof: shock the conscience.
– Bloggg: Nevada covers special-needs families.
– Collective Sigh: The party of new ideas?
– Dohiyi Mir: Think/twitter?
– Echidne Of The Snakes enjoys a good smackdown.
– Florida Progressive Coalition Blog: Constituent services in Florida.
– Left Is Right: Friday fun.
– Pen-Elayne on the Web: Talk like Shakespeare.
– Rook’s Rant: Someone thinks 10 million people marching in Washington is a good idea.
– rubber hose: rightwingoverse.
– Scrutiny Hooligans looks at green alternatives.
– Speedkill: George F. Will wonders if these jeans make him look pompous.
– Steve Bates, The Yellow Doggerel Democrat: tortured logic.
– Stupid Enough Unexplanation: Evidence that Brent Bozell is an idiot.
– The Invisible Library: Socialism is just fine with us, apparently.
– WTF Is It Now?? Jon Stewart on Dick Cheney.
– …I Am A Tree: New name, new look.
I think we’re still in Kansas, Toto.