Happy Passover, Happy Easter, Happy spring break, happy first week of April…. Here’s the busy week as seen by the LC.
– A Blog Around The Clock: The AP is obsolete.
– All Facts and Opinions: too much political correctness.
– archy: Michele Bachmann parses herself.
– Bark Bark Woof Woof: Basic accounting.
– Bloggg: Getting with the program.
– Collective Sigh: andante is back and brings us up to date.
– Dohiyi Mir: NTodd remembers his Sam.
– Echidne Of The Snakes: chimpanzees and their sex lives.
– Florida Progressive Coalition Blog: Sustainability.
– Iddybud Journal: for a friend.
– Left Is Right: bits and pieces.
– Left Turn Only: Misrepresentation.
– Musing’s musings bails on NPR.
– Pen-Elayne on the Web: leave Limbaugh alone!
– Rook’s Rant is on North Korea’s missile launch.
– rubber hose: putting iran in perspective.
– Scrutiny Hooligans: the lazy environmentalist.
– Speedkill: picking apart NOM.
– Steve Bates, The Yellow Doggerel Democrat: footloose?
– Stupid Enough Unexplanation: Conservatives write their own parody.
– The Invisible Library: Dubai — the living hell of unbridled capitalism.
– WTF Is It Now?? Ted Nugent compares the Holocaust to the Alamo.
– …You Are A Tree: checking in.
Here’s hoping you found the matzoh, or you find the Easter Eggs, or your team won on Opening Day, or your guy wins at the Masters.