Spring break is here! Yeah, I know, it snowed up in the Dakotas this week and Fargo escaped major flooding by this much… But anyway, here’s what this week looked like to the faithful at the LC.
– A Blog Around The Clock: Harold Varmus is everywhere.
– All Facts and Opinions: GOP in Alaska wants a new Senate election.
– archy: volcano monitoring.
– Bark Bark Woof Woof: right-wing theatre.
– Bloggg: I O Bloggg.
– Dohiyi Mir: NTodd writes letters in support of marriage equality.
– Echidne Of The Snakes: just first ladies?
– Florida Progressive Coalition Blog: Florida congressman under attack.
– Left Is Right: bits and pieces.
– Left Turn Only: not an April Fool’s joke.
– Pen-Elayne on the Web: pwning the “Freecreditreport.com” insanity.
– Rook’s Rant: global depression.
– rubber hose: noz celebrates reviews Jury Duty at the philly film fest; lots to more to see.
– Scrutiny Hooligans: cleaner and greener, please.
– Speedkill: no clue.
– Steve Bates, The Yellow Doggerel Democrat: veggie binging.
– Stupid Enough Unexplanation: Is what you see what is?
– The Invisible Library: Spider-Man as a musical?
– WTF Is It Now?? He’s popular.