Where did May go? Wow, what a month. Let’s see what the LC had to say this week.
– A Blog Around The Clock: tick tick tick!
– All Facts and Opinions: “Glad to be Gay”
– archy: A two–fer about mammoths.
– Bark Bark Woof Woof: Hollywood ending.
– Bloggg on Joe Sestak.
– Dohiyi Mir: Gaza news.
– Echidne Of The Snakes: hunting Sonia.
– Florida Progressive Coalition Blog: interesting idea about who should replace Alex Sink as Florida’s CFO.
– …I Am A Tree: “Post-Apocalyptic Hippie Fest”
– Iddybud Journal: Camillus Memorial Day Parade
– Left Is Right: why Obama can’t fix our country.
– Musing’s musings: California, here I come …. not.
– Pen-Elayne on the Web: jerky business cards
– Rook’s Rant: she is what she eats (you’re welcome, Rook)
– rubber hose: ignorant-or-misleading?
– Scrutiny Hooligans: strange bedfellows
– Speedkill: new ideas
– Steve Bates, The Yellow Doggerel Democrat: Oh, Ben…
– Stupid Enough Unexplanation: child’s play
– The Invisible Library: there’s still gay marriage in California.
– WTF Is It Now?? grade school civics.
Have a great Memorial Day [traditional] tomorrow.