Here’s the first week of May as rounded up by the LC.
– A Blog Around The Clock: slug love.
– All Facts and Opinions: another reason to skip Wal-Mart.
– archy: a gay Supreme Court justice? (Maybe they’ll trade in those drab black robes…)
– Bark Bark Woof Woof: right and wrong.
– Bloggg: overload!
– Collective Sigh: just try to watch this video and not giggle.
– Dohiyi Mir: hazardous work.
– Echidne Of The Snakes: two asshats for the price of one.
– Florida Progressive Coalition Blog: the continuing adventures of Lt. Gov. Kottkamp.
– …I Am A Tree: a sty of the eye.
– Iddybud Journal: the following post is brought to you in living color….
– Left Is Right: 100 days of right wing nutsery.
– Pen-Elayne on the Web: everything I know about medicine I learned from TV.
– Rook’s Rant: on the warpath against the credit card industry.
– rubber hose: competing health care.
– Scrutiny Hooligans: blaze a doobie, Ah-nald.
– Speedkill: twitterpated.
– Steve Bates, The Yellow Doggerel Democrat: it’s all about safety.
– Stupid Enough Unexplanation: the supreme choice.
– The Invisible Library: academic ethics?
– WTF Is It Now?? that silly savage.
I’m looking forward to meeting up with one of the LC gang this week. More on that later.