Welcome to the Canadian version of the Friday Blogaround. Actually, the only difference is that I’m writing it and posting it from Canada. The rest of it is the usual good stuff from your friends here at the LC.
– A Blog Around The Clock: sand animation.
– archy: ever see Deep Impact?
– Bark Bark Woof Woof: Only God can make a healthcare plan.
– Bloggg remembers Eunice Kennedy Shriver.
– Dohiyi Mir: the truth behind the rhetoric of the lies about healthcare.
– Echidne Of The Snakes: res ipsa loquitur looks at the news media looking at Hillary Clinton.
– Florida Progressive Coalition Blog: Kenneth takes the healthcare issue personally… with a Canadian connection.
– Iddybud Journal: Iddybud links to Peter Daou’s explanation as to why the debate is being conducted on the right’s terms.
– Left Is Right: more reasons to reform healthcare.
– Musing’s musings: “We’re not going to go away.”
– Pen-Elayne on the Web lines up a photo of soldiers lining up.
– Rook’s Rant will tell you why.
– rubber hose previews District 9. It sounds like it is rich in allegory, which should be part of a balanced diet.
– Scrutiny Hooligans: Blue’s clues.
– Speedkill: Can you repeat the question?
– Steve Bates, The Yellow Doggerel Democrat: And the hate goes on.
– Stupid Enough Unexplanation: toward Fascist America…
– WTF Is It Now?? — protect this marriage.