The dog days of summer are here, so here’s the first week of August as seen by the LC.
– A Blog Around The Clock: snakes on a blog.
– archy: mammoths on ice.
– Bark Bark Woof Woof: “Conversion therapy” — turning gays straight — doesn’t work.
– Bloggg: Clinton does it.
– Dohiyi Mir: Happy birthday, NTodd.
– Echidne Of The Snakes: how to handle a tea-bagger.
– Florida Progressive Coalition Blog: the Democrats’ emerging healthcare fiasco.
– Left Is Right: astroturfery.
– Pen-Elayne on the Web: Web Site Story
– Rook’s Rant: scary photo.
– rubber hose: rattling around Crawford.
– Scrutiny Hooligans: Heath Shuler safe at home.
– Speedkill: ask me about climate change.
– Steve Bates, The Yellow Doggerel Democrat: death and taxes.
– Stupid Enough Unexplanation: funny guy.
– The Invisible Library: help the Louisville library.
– WTF Is It Now?? You too can become a Kenyan.
School starts in two weeks? No way.