The last week of summer is upon us. And what did the LC write about this week?
– A Blog Around The Clock: a timely quote.
– archy: irony of the day.
– Bark Bark Woof Woof: he redefined the Republican Party.
– Bloggg: here’s more change for ya.
– Dohiyi Mir: ouchkitty.
– Echidne Of The Snakes: band-aid.
– Florida Progressive Coalition Blog: the 2009 Netroots award voting is open. (Full disclosure: BBWW is nominated in two categories.)
– …I Am A Tree: tales from the road.
– Iddybud Journal: investing in girls and women.
– Left Is Right: bits and pieces.
– Pen-Elayne on the Web notes Second City’s 50th anniversary.
– Rook’s Rant explains what’s been up.
– rubber hose on the delayed reaction to no Star Wars for Europe.
– Scrutiny Hooligans: Jon Stewart on the teabaggers.
– Speedkill: random thoughts.
– Steve Bates, The Yellow Doggerel Democrat on the Baucus plan.
– Stupid Enough Unexplanation: Cal Thomas is a disingenuous piece of predictable fatuousness.
– The Invisible Library: Hello, Dalai.
– WTF Is It Now?? – Dancing with the czars.
Happy Rosh Hashanah, Good Eid, and and a Balanced Equinox to all.