The week as seen by the LC:
– A Blog Around The Clock: help classroom science.
– archy: how old is grandpa?
– Bark Bark Woof Woof: Where is Kirk Douglas now that we need him?
– Bloggg: ashamed of autism?
– Dohiyi Mir: meet Sam.
– Echidne Of The Snakes: growing a pair.
– Florida Progressive Coalition Blog: 2009 Netroots Finalists.
– …I Am A Tree: leftovers.
– Left Is Right: a little bit of this and that.
– Pen-Elayne on the Web: White House photos.
– Rook’s Rant looks at the Polanski arrest.
– rubber hose: american exceptionalism.
– Scrutiny Hooligans: The Chamber of Commerce is in hot water.
– Speedkill: still here!
– Steve Bates joins in on the coup cooing kook.
– Stupid Enough Unexplanation: Cal Thomas is afraid of people praying.
– The Invisible Library spiffs up to WordPress.
– WTF Is It Now?? with the latest on Sen. John Ensign.
By this time next week, we’ll know if the Tigers made the playoffs.