Here’s the week as seen by the LC.
– A Blog Around The Clock: Greek temples align with the stars?
– archy: block that metaphor!
– Bark Bark Woof Woof: it’s an honor.
– Bloggg: Moi takes exception to the mammogram suggestion.
– Dohiyi Mir: help the March of Dimes.
– Echidne Of The Snakes: what the Stupak amendment means.
– Florida Progressive Coalition Blog: making choices.
– Left Is Right: some bits.
– Musing’s musings: sweating the small stuff.
– Pen-Elayne on the Web: what’s not to love about Firesign Theatre?
– Rook’s Rant: the minutiae of novel-writing. (Oh, I know that…)
– rubber hose: who proof-reads the Texas Constitution?
– Scrutiny Hooligans: a long read.
– Speedkill: perhaps this is goodbye.
– Steve Bates and hunger in America.
– Stupid Enough Unexplanation: wrong again.
– The Invisible Library: NaNoWriMo update.
– WTF Is It Now?? Squirrels!
Can you believe another holiday season is practically at our throats?