Another week for the books…and the LC bloggers.
– A Blog Around The Clock: meet the gang at ScienceOnline 2010
– archy: would you want a mammelephant?
– Bark Bark Woof Woof: no choice.
– Bloggg bids farewell to Lou Dobbs.
– Dohiyi Mir: Sam discovers appendages.
– Echidne Of The Snakes: the military and the gods.
– Florida Progressive Coalition Blog: how popular are “conservative” ideas?
– Iddybud Journal: if you can’t take the heat….
– Left Is Right: prepare your cockles for warmth.
– Musing’s musings: Michael is back and has thoughts to share.
– Pen-Elayne on the Web: autumn in Central Park.
– Rook’s Rant: a message from the Mayans.
– rubber hose: the Catholic Archdiocese in Washington, D.C. sucks.
– Scrutiny Hooligans: east of the Balsams.
– Steve Bates, The Yellow Doggerel Democrat, seizes the moment.
– Stupid Enough Unexplanation: right-wing diversity of views.
– The Invisible Library: write on.
– WTF Is It Now?? — with Lou Dobbs gone, Wolf Blitzer picks up the slack.
Hasta la Vista; hello Windows 7.