Happy Hanukkah to those of you who celebrate the Festival of Lights. Let’s see what lit up the LC this week.
– A Blog Around The Clock: wireless brain-machine interfaces…
– archy: no atheists need apply.
– Bark Bark Woof Woof: Swiss terrorism.
– Bloggg loves Bernie.
– Dohiyi Mir: no such thing as too many sampics.
– Echidne Of The Snakes goes with the Flow.
– Florida Progressive Coalition Blog helps raise money for Young Democrats with the help of the GOP.
– …I Am A Tree: the spirit moves me.
– Left Is Right: your dollars and sense.
– Pen-Elayne on the Web remembers a dear friend.
– Rook’s Rant has reason to rant.
– rubber hose and the debate of the decade.
– Scrutiny Hooligans: it’s not real reform if it doesn’t end the need for this.
– Steve Bates got snowed.
– The Invisible Library has Christmas gift suggestions….
– WTF Is It Now?? Jon Stewart is the gift that keeps on giving.
Stay warm if you’re in a cold place.