Cold weather in Florida, a horrific earthquake in Haiti, and lots of other things happened this week. Here’s the LC’s view of what went on.
– A Blog Around The Clock: there’s an app for that.
– archy heads for ScienceOnline 2010.
– Bark Bark Woof Woof: grasping at strawmen in the matter of marriage equality.
– Bloggg and the Final ER.
– Dohiyi Mir: move your money.
– Echidne of the Snakes has a few comments on comments.
– Florida Progressive Coalition Blog: Sinfonian explains why he’s gotten out of the blogging business.
– Left Is Right: food for thought.
– Pen-Elayne on the Web and the most useless machine ever.
– Rook’s Rant on a teenager with a dark secret.
– rubber hose reenacts a scene from Raising Arizona.
– Scrutiny Hooligans: good cartoon.
– Stupid Enough Unexplanation: marriage, by God.
– The Yellow Something Something: China vs. Google.
– WTF Is It Now?? with Fox making things up.
If you’re in Miami, there’s the Art Deco Weekend on Miami Beach this weekend. I’ll be there for the parade on Saturday and the car show on Sunday.