A short week at work for some of us, but still full of bloggy goodness from the LC.
– A Blog Around The Clock: Bora continues his tradition of interviewing scientists from Science Online.
– Bark Bark Woof Woof: When in doubt, freak people out.
– Dohiyi Mir: Island hopping.
– Echidne Of The Snakes watches CPAC (so you don’t have to) and brings you the hilarious misogyny.
– Florida Progressive Coalition Blog: NCLB, FCAT, and children from Haiti.
– Left Is Right: bits & pieces.
– Musing’s musings remembers a very bad day.
– Pen-Elayne on the Web: Simon’s cat is back.
– rubber hose: urban renewal. (Bonus: go nuts, Nestle.)
– Scrutiny Hooligans has a congressional candidate who doesn’t understand what Adm. Mullen said.
– Stupid Enough Unexplanation: all those people who voted for Obama are now for Sarah Palin.
– The Invisible Library takes direction.
– The Yellow Something Something: How bad is the Texas State School Board?
– WTF Is It Now?? and a short Boehner.
Spring training is getting underway.