Well, has this been a wild week or what? I blogaround, you decide.
– A Blog Around The Clock: must-reads.
– All Facts and Opinions: a happy St. Pat’s souvenir from Natalie.
– archy: cross-blogination as archy gets interviewed by Bora of A Blog Around the Clock.
– Bark Bark Woof Woof: states rights and wrongs.
– Bloggg: Parenthood takes on Asperger’s.
– Dohiyi Mir: Quo vadimus?
– Echidne Of The Snakes: where the female bloggers weren’t.
– Florida Progressive Coalition Blog: a round-up of Florida political news.
– Left Is Right: Mike says not to shop at Wal-Mart.
– Musing’s musings: Michael likes Alan.
– Pen-Elayne on the Web: that’s what Bea said.
– Rook’s Rant: a Muppet St. Patrick’s Day.
– rubber hose: useless bits of Kazak information.
– Scrutiny Hooligans: affordable housing.
– Stupid Enough Unexplanation: the world of libraries.
– The Yellow Something Something: codifying dictatorship.
– WTF Is It Now?? on “the most trusted name in news.”
Could we be talking about the just-signed healthcare bill when we gather this time next week?